Avid ENVigor™ Tire
- Unibloc Shoulder & Tapered Center Rib: Provide enhanced stiffness for improved handling on wet and dry roads.
- Angled groove walls & Adaptive 3D sipes: Help resist hydroplaning and maintain winter and water traction over the life of the tire.
- Optimized contact patch: Maximizes road contact for long, even wear while minimizing rolling resistance by reducing the friction of the cap compound.
- Groove-in-groove technology: Creates tiny slits inside groove walls to help distribute stress loads to reduce uneven wear and enhance stiffness.
- All-new silica compound: Delivers ultra-low rolling resistance for increased fuel efficiency, without sacrificing tread life, comfort or grip on dry, wet or snow-covered roads.
- Six-pitch tread variation: Separates the tread blocks into six size and shape variations, which are strategically staggered around the tire to reduce pattern noise.
- Unique, all-new profile: Delivers a smooth, comfortable ride.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Avid Touring-S™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
Primacy® MXV4® Tire (Michelin®)
Advantage T/A ® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Geolandar A/T - S Tire (Yokohama Tires)
Blizzak WS70 Tire (Bridgestone)
Extensa A/S Tire (Toyo Tires)
S.Drive™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
Advan A048 Tire (Yokohama Tires)
Optimo H727 Tire (Hankook Tires)
Destination LE with UNI-T Tire (Firestone)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.